Pure Sea Buckthorn (seaberry) Seed Oil for Sale
Packaging: Our seaberry oil is bottled in retail packaging. 30ml format.
Ingredients: Pure Sea buckthorn seed oil
Leading benefits of sea buckthorn oil:
- Regulates sebum production in dry, oily or mixed skin types.
- Perfect for use as after sun care for your skin.
- Best oil for mature skin to help prevent wrinkles, even skin tone and stimulate collagen production.
- Repairs and diminishes scarring.
- Adds a healthy glow to skin tone.
- It helps protect the skin against UV rays.
- Help relieve symptoms of skin disorders such as eczema, rosacea and psoriasis.
We also sell a blend of pure sea buckthorn pulp and seed oil, click here for more info
Some common uses for seaberry oil.
You can apply our sea buckthorn oil directly to your skin or mixed with your favourite lotions. Also, add our seed oil to aloe vera gel for the perfect healing after-sun care. This oil blends well with essential oils such as lavender, bergamot or sandalwood to enhance its soothing and healing properties. Seaberry oil is commonly used in soaps, shampoos, and conditioners, or facial scrubs as well.
This seed oil is cold-pressed from comestible sea buckthorn berries and harvested at peak ripeness to ensure the highest quality oil possible. This oil can be used in nutraceuticals and oral remedies, capsules, and tinctures.
Seed oil is bright yellow and can stain clothing or countertops. This Is a pure oil, there are no additives, known allergens, or dilutants present in this oil.